Some of you might not know that how many healths for each piece of armor. How many hunger point of this food, or when this weapon is going to break. If you do realize that you don’t really know about it and you want to acknowledge it now, so check this useful HUDini Mod out. This will show you all.
HUDini Mod is a mod which will does somethings to the game-play which are, Heads Up Display (HUD), as you know the HUD is one of the main features of HUDini which lots of stuff can be displayed or hid. Those stuff include, Armor info, and Item info percentage of the armors’ health left, and items too. Food notice, when you reach about 5 hunger points, you will get warned to eat some food. and many more thing changed by this mod. Also, menu is newly done which the system will help you to easily config HUDini, you can toggle on/off anything in the mod here. Thing I like the most about this mod is Death-items tracker, this is when you die, HUDini will take note of your items that drop upon your death and put a list of them on the screen when you press the modifier key. This maybe I die a lot, so this one is really helpful.
Anyway, any part of the mod can be enabled of disabled at any time, so you don’t have to worry if you can toggle it or not. Also, this HUDini Mod requires Minecraft Forge.
HUDini Mod Main Features
- New text editor, HUDini’s text editor.
- Recipe helper added
- Death-items tracker system added
- HUD changed, really creative and useful
HUDini Mod Pros and Cons
- You can know that which items are lost when you die
- You can know that when your things (armors, items) are going to break
- You will get warned when you reach 5 hunger points
- There can be a mess if you toggle on too much things
- This mod requires Forge for a properly usage
HUDini Mod Change Log
- HUDini’s keybind system is now differed
- Crash on start-up fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install HUDini Mod
- Download and install Forge
- Download HUDini Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and paste to download file in your ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is properly loaded