Hunger Strike Mod
One of the most interesting mod these days is this one which is called Hunger Strike Mod. This is a mod that will do pretty much exactly the same just like the title suggests. Hunger is going to strike you, being reckless is the result of playing this game as it’s being way too easy to play. So, with this mod installed, the survival aspect of Minecraft will be enhanced into a whole new level.
Hunger Strike Mod is a mod that simply adds in a new configuration file that allows you to customize your own likings accordingly to the hunger bar that how much food it takes to fill a bar or how long it last and even checking the how much does it cost when jumping and sprinting. Anyway, that’s just a minor feature. The main purpose of this mod is that to make the survival aspect of the game become much more interesting and challenging by adding and changing a little bit of thing. Especially, the hunger bar and the health bar, they will no longer interact each other anymore.
Briefly, even if you eat a stack of cooked beef, you won’t regenerate. It might sound so simply, but just you wait to try it yourself and you will know that it’s a freaking hell, you have to be careful of everything, you don’t really want to take and damage at all. Also, using this mod in the early stage of the game or the beginning won’t be a really good idea though because you are going to die a lot and if you feel like you still want to fill your lost heart back, all you have to do is to farm materials and craft those regeneration or healing potions.
Anyway, that would be too painful for you guys, so this Hunger Strike Mod gives you an alternative feature that any food items will heal health directly, but the effect will be reduced by half. For example, if you eat a carrot, normally it will fill 1.5 hunger bar right? But it will directly heal you for 0.75 health.
Hunger Strike Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- This is a mod that has been designed to take care more about the seriously hunger problem in the game
- It allows players to have more control over the hunger bars by customizing the configurations
- With this mod installed, even if your hunger bar is full, you won’t regenerate your health
Hunger Strike Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- It’s pretty challenging that you can automatically regenerate your heart back when you’re full
- It’s fun that you need to farm materials and craft regeneration potions or healing potions in order to fill back all the lost hearts
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work
- This mod will make the game extremely difficult in the early stage where you can’t find any regeneration stuff which won’t be suitable for those who are new to the game
How to install Hunger Strike Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s required
- Download Hunger Strike Mod from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and copy the downloaded mod file
- Paste it into the mods folder
- All done
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked