Don’t you think that all the mod seem to focus only the new stuff added, but just a few of them focusing on making the world a better and more realistic place? Unlike any other mod, this Hungry Animals Mod provides the features heavily to all the animals in your world to be more realistic and natural. What would this mod do for you, let’s check it out!
Hungry Animals Mod is a really cool mod that comes up with such a great idea in making those animals to have more roles in the world of Minecraft. First of all, all the animals now will be afraid of you and run away if you are trying to get close to them. You might wonder, how the hell do I tame them right? You will need to be practiced carefully or use the traps.
Also, this mod provides the meter or the gauge or the status bar showing the health, hunger and the tamability to all the animals in the world. What is good is that those animals now have the capability to survive on their own naturally. It’s like they can find and feed themselves without your help and they will also find a mate and reproduce on their own as well. As you can see that the world becomes more realistic with this mod and everything is balance with or without your interaction. As I mentioned that to tame those animals, you might want to use the trap as this mod also offers you the new items including of trap, bola, and slingshot. These items can be used to stun or trap animals and you can just walk up to them without them running away or being scared of you.
You might be curious about the trap that might hurt and harm them right? It actually doesn’t, it will just help you to get close to them without them running away. There are currently 3 meters, but the bottom one is the most important that you need to pay attention to, it will range from red to green. Red is being wild, and green is being tamed. Once you spend enough time around those animals that you want to tame, they will become tamable. Hope you enjoy this awesome Hungry Animals Mod.
Hungry Animals Mod Main Features
- This mod will give the more realistic way of living to all the animals in the Minecraft world
- Animals now have the capability to survive on their own
- There is the new status bar of the animals showing when you point cursor at them including of health, hunger, and tamability
- Animals now will find their own food and mate naturally
Hungry Animals Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod gives more roles to those animals in your world
- Those animals now have the new status bar which you can check by pointing your mouse cursor at them showing the health, hunger, and the tamability
- The animals now will reproduce themselves naturally as they can find their own food and a mate, so it could be easily said that everything maintains balance with or without your interaction
- This mod heavily needs Minecraft Forge to work properly and to provide you more features of this mod as well
- It’s not that easy to them all the animals as you have done before because they are able to be scared and run away from you. Moreover, there is a gauge of tamability and if you can’t fill them, you won’t be able to tame them though
- As those animals now feed themselves naturally, but they also risk starving as well
How to install Hungry Animals Mod
- Go into the download link provided below
- Select and download only the most compatible version of the mod named Hungry Animals Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Go into .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and open it
- Place the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- All done, you are good to go and enjoy the mod