For today, I have a really interesting mod for you guys that will help to solve some problem occurred while playing in multi-player or lan on host-server with others mods. This mod is called Idfix and Idfix Minus Mod. Let’s see how it works!
Idfix and Idfix Minus Mod is a pretty useful mod which made by ‘AUTOMATIC_MAIDB’. This mod is very simple to use. It allows mods that conflict and can not be played together. This mod will create a list of all items and blocks Ids the same as Idfix does, but Idfix Minus is a bit different that it is a new iteration of the original one which will override Forge id resolving algorithm. With this mod all the block and item ID fixed conflict will go to mods’ config file. Also, you can regenerate the file by running Minecraft with Idfix Minus installed. So, now you don’t have to worry about installing mod for your Minecraft, you can install lots of them without having to resolve all the ID conflicts
For those who have conflict using this Idfix and Idfix Minus Mod. You have to delete the config file in order to make it works. As I have tested it on server, this mod absolutely works on server-side. If it says “there is a severe problem during mod loading that has caused the game to fail”, you might delete the config file, or try taking all your mods out, then put this mod in and run Minecraft, and then add other mods back and restart again! Hope this helps you.
Idfix and Idfix Minus Mod Main Features
- This mod works by changing the id of mods to make them work with each other!
Idfix and Idfix Minus Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, now you have to worry about nothing about installing mod!
- This mod requires Modloader or Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems occurred
How to install Idfix and Idfix Minus Mod
- Download and install Modloader or Minecraft Forge for more features available
- Download Idfix and Idfix Minus Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!