If you are feeling that the default or your currently daily resource pack is a bit repetitive and it’s getting boring, why don’t you find something new? Finding the one to use is not that easy as you have to consider firstly if it fits your preferences and tastes and another point is that will it style enhance the aspect of the gameplay experience, so I would like you guys to have a look and give this Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack a try.
Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack is a really interesting resource pack that comes with a pretty solid textures or should be called one of the solidest resource pack in terms of 16×16 resolution series. With this pack installed, first thing first that you will be provided is a brand new experience from groundbreaking features which is not that good enough for most people who are aiming for both good design and high quality or high resolution.
So, this one might be very useful when it comes to the time that your currently used resource pack is getting boring and boring. This pack is also going to overhaul most of the textures in default look to a new and better one as well as fresh experience given.
You might be amazed in some parts of this pack as you will eventually realize that most of the textures in this Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack have been built and designed wonderfully with such a unique and creative idea. It doesn’t look like the things that should be in 16×16 resolution at all. Basically, even if this pack runs in 16×16 resolution, but what you see is much better than that you’ve expected and predicted from the resolution.
Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This pack is based on a simplistic themed style as well as fresh look to the world of Minecraft
- All the details in this pack are quite well-designed
Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- With the fresher look applied to your world
- This pack is one of the solidest pack ever created with a groundbreaking experience
- There are some minor bugs that can’t be fixed yet
- This pack needs Optifine with the most compatible version to your game installed first
- This pack still have a few bugs like malfunctioning textures in some parts
How to install Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack
- Download Ignaf’s Quadral Resource Pack from the link download provided below
- Download Optifine and have it installed first
- Be sure that both files you downloaded are in the most compatible version
- Go to %appdata%
- Open in .minecraft folder
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded resource pack file inside this folder
- All done and select the new pack in-game
- Have fun