Immersive Craft Mod
Those who are fascinated or passionate with the way crafting and storing items of the game Minecraft work, then you’d better this out this Immersive Craft Mod. Just like what the title says that it’s going to give players a more immersive way to handle, craft and store objects in the game
Immersive Craft Mod is a mod that features so many things based off better crafting and storing items. For instance, this mod add in a chest, a cupboard, a furnace, a worldgen, a work bench. Even if they look normal by the name, but they are really different. Like the chest that you can visually see and interact with the items in the chest. The cupboard now can be mounted on the wall. The furnace got new in-world interaction features as you now need flint and steel to ignite the coal in the furnace to make it work. Most importantly, the workbench which is still work in progress, but as long as I can tell, this allows you to craft a limited number of items which can be crafted by placing two logs in the world and right click with a stone axe. I forgot to mention Chisel and Saw which have been intentionally designed to be used in the tool-slot of the workbench. Lastly, the sticks which can be placed on the ground and can be later ignited by using flint and steel.
This Immersive Craft Mod definitely got my attention at first sight, how about you guys? Look at that realistic storage, that’s freaking awesome already. With the new elements of the new aspects given will probably make the gameplay experience become slightly better.
Immersive Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Main Features
- This mod will help to bring the game a three-dimensional feel or more realistic experience delivered based on the handling, crafting and storing items.
Immersive Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4 Pros and Cons
- This mod helps to increase the realism in Minecraft with its own unique way
- There are so many new and more immersive way to handle, craft and store items in Minecraft once this mod is installed.
- Something that doesn’t make sense to me is that you can’t smelt iron when you don’t have flint and steel at the first place, then how can be obtain iron then (I mean by using the new furnace)
- This mod is still work in progress, so there might be some little or minor bugs waiting for you
- Minecraft Forge is heavily needed
How to install Immersive Craft Mod For Minecraft 1.11/1.10.2/1.9.4
- Minecraft Forge is required, so download and install it first with the most proper version
- Download the Immersive Craft Mod with .zip file from the link download given below
- Go into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Get your files and put it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked