Immersive Engineering Mod
This is pretty nice mods and really cool, I’ve been waiting for it for while and I’m sure a lot of you guys looking for this mod, because it’s available on minecraft forge too. More over, it’s all about the technology which allow your game get balanced and new resource. Let’s start to play this mod.
Immersive Engineering Mod that’s made by Damien Hazard which based on the ideas and concepts of the developer. Moreover, this mods is all about realism-inspired technology which include hanging powerlines, big multiblock (5x3x3) etc.
Immersive Engineering Mod Main Features
You guys can use this mod on fully standalone and working well on RedstoneFlux API, RF Tools, BuildCraft, EnderIO and other mods.
Immersive Engineering Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s more features about the Power Generation which in-forms of waterwheels, windmills, biodiesel and many of machines.
- And for all of you documentation that you need to looking into the game, it’s about the Engineer’s Manual which crafted with a book and a lever.
- That still need the minecraft forge before install this game.
How to install Immersive Engineering Mod
- Download and install the Forge, in the first step
- Find the Immersive Engineering Mod and install it.
- Go to run on your windows menu bar
- Type %appdata% and you will found the .minecraft folder
- Drag and drop the file downloaded .jar into mods folder
- Then, go to launcher of minecraft and done!