Immortal PvP Texture Pack
Are you looking for PVP resource pack which will change many things in the world look like a real PVP world, if you do I would like to suggest you to try this amazing Immortal PvP Texture Pack out, once you try it with some friends, you might not be able to quit playing again !
Immortal PvP Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 is a resource pack which is custom-made by FusionsStudio. This pack has 16×16 resolution for blocks and 32×32 for items, you might wonder why. This is because making 16×16 for blocks to help about the rate of FPS and 32×32 for items to look detailed, so that means make the game look better, but control the FPS to be stable. The swords made by scratch and bow custom colors to make it easier to get critical hits and more. This pack also includes new things like a custom GUI with particles. The creator also add the obsidian red along with the nether portal in the thought of that nether gate it the way to hell, so in hell should be red not purple. You can find many cool PVP related items in the game. It would suit best if you use this pack with any PVP maps. That would be super fun.
Be sure to check this Immortal PvP Texture Pack out if you are the one who love to PVP, killing your friends, get some weapons and be the winner.
Immortal PvP Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- Custom PVP textures which designed to look really good details and not affect to the FPS rate
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
Immortal PvP Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Really well done texture pack for 16×16, run very well, and have a really good-looking
- Creative GUI
- This pack does not change much differently from the default look
- Requires MCPatcher to install
Immortal PvP Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Change Log
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Immortal PvP Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10
- Download and install MCPatcher
- Download Immortal PvP Texture Pack
- Click start and type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game
- Select the texture in the option menu