Improved First Person View Mod
Do you ever spent a lot of time playing by use ‘First Person View’ of style games in Minecraft? Right! Of course, I’m sure you will feel confused and surprised about work. In the end, you decided to make yourself familiar with these functions. Sometimes you can get a great feel and better. In addition, you hope to gain experience in the game more wonderful. This is called “Improved First Person View Mod” that allow you to get new experience as well as its name.
What this Improved First Person View Mod does is reposition the first person camera and allows you to see much more of the action. Instead of Duke Nukem style fake 3D body structures you do see your weapon or tools, swing while you run, and you see your feet while you walk and all of this creates a much better sense of perspective and spacial reasoning. This is why I’d recommend this to you. If you like this work, you can download it from here. If you want to get download other mod, map, texture pack, skin. Just look at “Minecraft homepage“. And finally, you can help us to correct or update the download link for the old and new as well. We are happy to help you get the best out of the game.
Improved First Person View Mod Changelog
- Camera no longer resets
- Improved clipping
- Camera offset adjusted
- Fixed Nether Portal effect
How to Install Improved First Person View Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge API Mod
- Download the Improved First Person View Mod
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Navigate to your .minecraft folder and locate Mods
- (Optional) Install Optifine if you are using it
- Install Render Player API
- Put ‘ImprovedFirstPersonMod’ file in the Mods folder.
- Let’s fun!