Improved Textures Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Improved Textures Pack
What’s up Minecrafters, would you guys mind if I ask some questions? First of all, I know that most of you have been playing Minecraft for months or years. If I ask you which one do you prefer between Default texture pack or new HD, realistic texture pack? Which one would you choose. Most people love to use an HD texture Pack because it has so much details when looking at it, it feels luxury, but there are still some people who want to maintain to insist to use Default pack. This maybe the Default pack keep you the original feeling of real Minecraft is, so I have a texture pack that related to the Default one which is called Improved Textures Pack.
Improved Textures Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a texture pack which like based on the Default Pack, but it’s not. This one is completely different from those. This one is just a default textures that have been improved. For the textures improved are all food textures, like Apple, Melon and Rotten Flesh look much new and better. Stone tools are re-textured too. Hay Block get brighter though, and Brick, Flint, and Snowball are improved too. This mod comes with 16×16 resolution which is the same as Default pack. Why this pack have to be created is like most people love to play Minecraft, also want to make their world look beautiful and better, but you know that some of the texture pack would completely change how real Minecraft would look like. For me, that ruins the game. I don’t know what do you guys think, but I bet that some of you would feel the same way like I do. With this one installed to your world going to be an epic Default pack ever!
For those who love Default Minecraft look, why not give it a go, once you use it, you might probably fall in love for it. More importantly, you might use the shader pack in order to compensate of its low resolution to look much better. Be sure to check Improved Textures Pack out.
Improved Textures Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- This texture pack is an improved version of Default texture pack
Improved Textures Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This pack improve the old Default texture to look much better, it’s pretty cool for those who love how original it is
- Still the same Default pack, but upgrade and improve some items to look better
- Due to the original resolution or low resolution, this might not be favored by some people
- The developer stop update this texture pack, try to use on your self
Improved Textures Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Change Log
- Fix and update
- If you found problem or want to know the developer update this version yet, Just contact this link http://officialsircraft.enjin.com/
How to install Improved Textures Pack For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download Improved Textures Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the texture from the option menu
- Have fun