Interface Plus Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
One of the biggest aspect that affect us when playing Minecraft would be the user interface right? Probably, when the game gets updated, but the UI is still not up to par at all. So, the main reason that people enjoy the game less might be because they prefer something new and interesting about the interface. How are you going to change that though? It’s pretty easy once you have this Interface Plus Mod installed.
Interface Plus Mod is importantly the perfect and flawless mod to use if you are those who feel like the default user interface is something low in technology and modern trend. This is a mod that will bring the best functionalities to the user interface with so many options.
If you are those who have already altered your own UI before, you are going to love this mod for sure. Basically, everything about the user interface will be incredibly detailed when it gets along with this mod. You are going to have every single pixel of needed and important information. For instance, your current experience, your current hunger and health will be shown as well as so many more. Besides, you even see things like health bars of any mobs directly on top of them together with a status bar which will simply display all special status effects that you’ve been applied. At the left side of your screen, if you have the Show Armor set to ON, you can see the display of your own piece of armor that sort out with color showing which one is damaged, so that you can realize and notice immediately.
There are so many options and so many features that this Interface Plus Mod has to offer that you really need to go into the options in game to see how many of them that are allowed for you to customize and utilize. Most of them are absolutely outstanding with their features that could be totally useful in most scenarios. However, there are some of them that are not that necessary. Overall contents this mod has to offer will be definitely worth the download.
Interface Plus Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds in the real user-interface which will show all the important information in a bit extra detail from the normal one including health bar and value, hunger bar and value, XP bar and value and so many more
Interface Plus Mod Pros and Cons
- This is one of the most useful mod that doesn’t require your game to have Minecraft Forge installed
- You can see immediately if you have any effects applied to you as well as the status of the armor that which piece is damaged and which one is about to break
- Some of the information might not be that necessary though as it obviously and normally shows in the first place without this mod
- Showing all the crucial information would be a bit rough in fighting against players
How to install Interface Plus Mod
- Download Interface Plus Mod from the link download given below
- Be sure to get both files with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find mods folder and open it
- Copy and paste the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- Launch the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked without any problem