iPhone With Working TouchScreen Map
Don’t you wish to have an iPhone 5? I mean in Minecraft, not in real life. You might wonder how can iPhone 5 be applied into the world of Minecraft. Here it is, check this amazing iPhone With Working TouchScreen Map out. I hope you enjoy !
iPhone With Working TouchScreen Map 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a pretty cool mod that quite simple and easy to use. This mod is made by ‘ACtennisAC’ As I have tried and tested this mod, whoever made this must be genius or at least good at redstone system. In the map, There will be only a really large iPhone 5 in your map and plains terrain without any blocks, trees, mountain, hills, just block of glass filled. The iPhone 5 itself, when you first touch the glass, it will detect and the light will shine. As you move, the light move with you. Even if you just touch another part of it, it also can detect you. You might slide all of the glass from left to right to turn this iPhone 5 on. In order to use the apps, you will have to push the home button. There is also music app, just you push the music disc button then the music will play, but first you need to download the music from itune. Wait, I mean the itune in the game. Look at the right of the map there will be things like USB, just push the button to load the music then push the music disc and have fun! You can also turn on the flash light, I mean laser by this iPhone 5 too!
Anyway, this iPhone With Working TouchScreen Map is freaking awesome, the creator might be a kid, but that’s so ginius. If you get bored of Minecraft, be sure to try testing this awesome experiment out!
iPhone With Working TouchScreen Map 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- iPhone 5 designed in Minecraft world which use to test the touchscreen system!
iPhone With Working TouchScreen Map 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This iPhone is a pretty awesome stuff
- A really cool redstone cycle!
- There will be only touchscreen iPhone in this map and some redstone cycle, do not expect this map to have more than that!
How to install iPhone With Working TouchScreen Map 1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Download iPhone With Working TouchScreen Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun