iPixel’s Gender Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Another cool mod that I would like to introduce to you Minecrafters who have been looking for a god mod to play with and enjoy the entire life in the world of Minecraft without getting bored of the same content of same atmosphere that you have been living in that world. So, actually the new mod that I would like to show you guys is the mod called iPixel’s Gender Mod.
iPixel’s Gender Mod is a really cool mod made by iPixeli. This is the mod that will give you the option to turn a player or you into something different which is the sex or gender, that will change you into male, female or even child which there will be also some custom sound effects to each of the gender. But that does not mean only you can change to be a different gender, but also some zombies or mobs inside the world of Minecraft, you might find a female zombie that sounds so creepy running into you from the dark. This mod is also compatible within the server or even single-player with your own world. That might help to improve a bit of the aspect of the game to be much more interesting by adding gender features into the game and definitely that won’t ruin the aspect of the game as it still maintains the original of the game. The females are slightly smaller than males with their own default textures and sounds. The children are even smaller with individual texture based on gender and age with different sound pitch.
If you would like your world to look a bit interesting, you might want to try this awesome iPixel’s Gender Mod out! That will help you to have so much fun while playing in your own world or server that you do not have to face with the same gender or the same default texture, model and sound anymore!
iPixel’s Gender Mod Main Features
- Genders added including of male, female and child
- Different in default texture and model
- Individual sounds of each gender and age
iPixel’s Gender Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod will bring the life to your world with the new gender features added in, together with the new model and custom sounds added
- Minecraft Forge required, so you need to waste time to download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Some minor bug that still cannot be fixed
How to install iPixel’s Gender Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge as it’s required
- Download iPixel’s Gender Mod from the link download given below
- Once you go into the link download, you should be careful in selecting and downloading the mod’s version that you think it’s most compatible with your game
- Search for %appdata%/.minecraft/mods and open the mods folder
- Drag and drop the entire downloaded file into the mods folder
- Everything done, start the game and enjoy!