Iron Backpacks Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
The most boring part of going on adventures while gathering resources is when you run out of inventory right? You might want to have to drop some and get new ones, but the one you dropped seem to be slightly less important than the new one, but why don’t you just find a mod that will help you to carry more items as well as a larger stack of item than 64 per item? Of course, I couldn’t find any mod better than this Iron Backpacks Mod.
Iron Backpacks Mod has been designed to provide players more portable storage as it has always been a problem in Minecraft. Even if you have the ender chest, but it takes time before you can get your hand on one. With the implementation of this mod, you will have 4 new recipes for 4 different tiers of backpacks including leather one, iron one, gold one, and the diamond one.
The better or higher tiers mean that it gets more storage space and additional upgrade points. Yes, you didn’t read it wrong, this mod also offers you the additional upgrade for the backpack as well. These points can be used to place and apply some 20 different upgrades to backpacks. Basically, the more empty slots a backpack has, the more upgrades that can be crafted and applied into. These additional upgrades will enhance by adding more additional storage capacity or even the ability to carry larger stacks of some items. Normally, you can reach the limit of 64 items per stack right? Let’s just break that rule! There is going to be more in the future for sure. Make sure to stay tuned for the next updates!
Even if there is a lot of backpack related mods out there, but this Iron Backpacks Mod seems to be the best one which completely differentiate when it comes to new and interesting functionality as it allows you to add in additional upgrades to each backpack rather than everything’s done once it’s crafted and equipped. There is something more for you to do with it which is really creative.
Iron Backpacks Mod Main Features
- There are currently 4 tiers of new backpack added including leather backpack, iron backpack, gold backpack, and diamond backpack
- These backpacks will offer more storage capacity depending on the tier level
- There are upgrade points added for individual purposes which can be used to apply some 20 different upgrades to backpacks
Iron Backpacks Mod Pros and Cons
- Probably, all of us would have had found ourselves in annoying time when we ran out of storage capacity while adventuring or resources running, with this mod installed, we can have better backpack equipped which will allow players to carry much more items as well as more stacks of items too
- This mod is so plain when it comes to the variety of backpack as its functionalities seem to be the same like many different mods out there, but the upgrade points have changed everything to be significantly better which set this one apart from other backpack related mods
- Although it’s quite useful, but it’s way too convenient which will make the survival concept of the game feel low
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work
How to install Iron Backpacks Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first as it’s the sources to make your mod run properly
- Download Iron Backpacks Mod from the link download provided below
- Once you go in the link download, just select and download the version that most suitable to your game play
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and put everything you download into the mods folder
- All done