IvoryPVP Resource Pack
Another cool pack based on the PvP themed that most people would love to play with even if their servers are not allowed to PvP. This IvoryPVP Resource Pack provides such a cool looking textures for most of everything especially the tools, armors and weapons. But what’s more is the utilities block and the ore blocks that look awesome as well.
IvoryPVP Resource Pack is a resource pack made by ItsioZ, all credits to the creator. Basically, this pack was created based on the original map Loue’s xNestorio with green pack. As this pack is inspired by that one, you could see not much different from these two pack if you compare them. Also, it’s only available for the 16×16 resolution only. But you can actually expect something fun and interesting textures as well.
Even if the title of this pack is based on the PvP themed, but some of the textures won’t look that way and it’s like another good point of that doesn’t make it too boring if it only looks PvP based only. To be honest, those swords and armor could look better than this, but we’ll see in the future if there is any update to them as the swords are overhauled to be daggers, it’s cool though. What I really love about this pack is the idea implemented about the monochrome type color scheme used. It gives the feel of the RPG and PvP based game as well. Moreover, all the ore blocks have the new texture which look like they are scratched by a bear coloring based on the different types of ores.
This IvoryPVP Resource Pack may not give you the best textures, provide you the best feature as well as the resolution that is pretty low. However, the color scheme used make it more interesting with a little bit of the dark theme with a bit dark shadowed surrounding some blocks and make it looks 3D and have more dimension.
IvoryPVP Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 16×16
- This map was originally inspired by Loue’s xNestorio Pack
IvoryPVP Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- This is a really good pack comparing to any other x16 resource pack based
- This pack use the monochrome type color scheme which give the texture much more pleasure and detailed to look at
- Even if this pack runs at the standard low resolution like x16, but it still requires the game to have Optifine installed first and it will help to provide more features and textures to each block
- Those armor and weapons could’ve been better though
How to install IvoryPVP Resource Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine first as this pack requires that one to help stabilizing and providing more features
- Download the pack named IvoryPVP Resource Pack with the most compatible version to your game
- Go into your Minecraft directory or search for %appdata%/.minecraft
- Head into resourcepacks folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded pack file here inside the resourcepacks folder
- Start the game, select the new resource pack that you just installed
- All done and have fun!