Jalele 32x Resource Pack
Most of the time, one of the most difficult part in choosing your best resource pack would be the compatibility right? There are not that many of resource packs that will support mods, so I’ve found one for you guys if we are in the same boat, you should check this Jalele 32x Resource Pack out!
Jalele 32x Resource Pack is a pack that comes with the resolution of 32x as the title suggests. First of all, the most important part of this pack is that it supports partially for various mods including Biomes O’ Plenty, Nether Ores, Simple Ores, Thaumcraft, and Fossil. These are all ones of the most interesting mods based on ores generated in your world so that you can have various and many choices to choose messing around with them. Anyways, let’s get into the pack details.
As you can see this pack seems to brighten up everything with the visually solid and unique textures and designs starting from the grass block to wood and many others that look so contrasted or maybe not. Because of the color tones used make everything perfect without using any shader mods. As it comes with this average resolution, the texture details might not be that fascinating or look sharpening at all. What I don’t really like about this pack is that there is no changes to mobs at all.
If you find this Jalele 32x Resource Pack interesting and useful for you as it could be uses as your new daily pack without being repetitive with its unique and solid visuals, be sure to give it a go without being hesitated.
Jalele 32x Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- Various mods supported
- Simplistic style together with solid visuals as well as unique textures added
Jalele 32x Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This pack supports partially some mods including Biomes O’ Plenty, Nether Ores, Simple Ores, Thaumcraft, and Fossil
- Even if this pack comes with simplistic style doesn’t mean that it’s going to be that simple as it’s a solid resource pack as well with unique visuals provided
- This pack entirely improve the default look of Minecraft without changing things to be strayed too far from its original concept
- Due to its resolution, you need to download and install Optifine with the most compatible version comparing to your game’s version and they should be the same
- Everything looks good and stay in-line with the combination except the textures for mobs that look even worse comparing to the default one
How to install Jalele 32x Resource Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Jalele 32x Resource Pack from the link download provided below
- Download Optifine with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for. Minecraft folder
- Open in .minecraft folder and head into resourcepacks folder
- Place the downloaded file here without extracting or doing anything to it
- Start the game
- Select and apply the new resource pack that you just installed in-game
- All done and have fun