As you know traveling has never been easier in Minecraft game, so I have new mod to present to you guys. It’s called Javal Cars Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2. This mod is about traveling with speed car, yes speed car, you didn’t miss reading it. Some pictures below for you to decide.
Javal Cars Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2 is a mod that will allow the player to drive throughout the world with speed cars. In this mod you can craft your own car with any color, maybe red, green, orange, yellow, blue, white and even RAINBOW depending on your taste. In order to craft a car you have to craft new things that are coming with this mod which are Iron Plateing, Engine, Axle, Wheel, Strong Glass, Head Lamp, Wheels on Axle, Tyred Wheel, Car Assembly.
By dyeing your car you are required to have 8 dyes of the same color and a car. You simply put your car into the middle of crafting and surround it with dyes. By making Rainbow color, you have to make Rainbow Dust first. Also, car use fuel as its power, no fuel no working. You just press SHIFT + RIGHT CLICK when you are holding coal or coal blocks in your hand.
This Javal Cars Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2 is freaking cool which will make your traveling become much faster and easier. Also, making a car it not that hard because the materials needed for a car is easily to find.
Javal Cars Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2 Main Features
- Tons of new items added
- Car available for crafting, also, you can dye it to be the color you want
- Speed traveling by a car
Javal Cars Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- New vehicles for you to drive and travel with
- Beautiful rainbow particles
- This mod is 85% complete, work in progress
Javal Cars Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2 Change Log
- Car Jitter fixed
- Cars now give out smoke particles
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Javal Cars Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2
*So, If you can’t download the last version just use this mod : Cars and Drives Mod
- First, you need to download and install Forge
- Download the Javal Cars Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.7.2
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun