JQuarry Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
What’s up guys, how long have you been? Lately, have you been finding yourself enjoy playing the game Minecraft? In my opinion which is based on my experience that I got bored of the game as I had nothing to do in the game except farming, gathering more resources, and expanding house with the same old content. Don’t you think that is boring as hell? Fortunately, I’ve found a new mod that I really enjoyed playing with which it also helps to make my gaming experience toward Minecraft improved with the mod called JQuarry Mod.
JQuarry Mod is a pretty cool mod made by jtmnf. You would probably know that this mod will just add new quarries which are similar to a bunch of mods out there that also add quarries to the game as they are really fun! With this one installed, you are going to find yourself end up mining the quarry in the game. But the loots are not really something interesting or important as it might randomly give you different things for each quarry mined. You might have one for dirt, cobblestone, sand, gravel, netherrack or whatever you want. As you can see the pictures above, those are the texture showing the type of quarries. Moreover, there are not only new quarries added into the game, but another awesome feature that will let you have upgrades which can change the mining range. The upgrade’s functionalities are including of Quarries with silk touch that will allow you to get the ores instead of the dusts in early game stage. There are more for the functionalities which you’d better download this mod and check it out right now!
With this JQuarry Mod installed, you will never have to be bored of the game anymore as you got new toys to play around with. This is the potential mod which will definitely give you some fun with a little new thing added that won’t ruin the aspect of the game surely.
JQuarry Mod Main Features
- There are new quarries added to your world
- Each quarry mined will give you different loots
JQuarry Mod Pros and Cons
- Loads of fun
- New way to find the resources
- You can upgrade your mining range using the new item
- Without Minecraft Forge installed, you won’t be able to use this mod, you will need Minecraft Forge to be installed first before installing the mod
How to install JQuarry Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Download JQuarry Mod from the link download highlighted provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft and open it
- Find mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded mod with .jar or .rar file into the mods folder