Jungle Stream Map
Another cool map that I really want you guys to have a look at the atmosphere and the designs that really bring out some creativity that you’ve never seen before with the map called Jungle Stream Map.
Jungle Stream Map is a map made by NickT33. This map is actually an adventure map that you have to escape from the deep of the tropical jungle. As you can see the title, you would probably think this is just another map that you are put into the jungle biome and more trees. No, it’s completely not like that. You are going to be given a bunch of tasks to do in this map and there are more than just a trees in the jungles because there are some custom massive cliffs, caves, crevices, and all around amazing looking scenery together with the atmosphere and it feels like you are really in that place. First of all, you will be starting your descent into the dark cave system, the foreboding atmosphere and dark corridors and there is no turning back, but you still have to escape anyways. If you have ever watched Indiana Jones before, you are going to freaking love this map as it will really remind you of that movie series like exploring temples and many other places while escaping. There are tons of puzzles and secrets that you have to solve as well which that’s another good point of this map that let you do something rather than just randomly run into the exit or to the end of the map.
If you love Indiana Jones and you also love exploring in the world of Minecraft. Here is the Jungle Stream Map that will let you to do all those things. The puzzles and secrets provided will give you some more challenge and fun while you have to find the way to solve it as well. This is the map for those who love this kind of stuff, but if some of you aren’t interested, you may skip though.
Jungle Stream Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- Tons of puzzles available
- The background story is very dope
- Tons of secrets waiting for you to find out
- All the scene you see are all very well designed
Jungle Stream Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Tons of puzzles and secrets waiting for you to have fun and explore with
- Very amazing scenery and designs of the map, plus with the atmosphere that everything is really suited together perfectly
- This map might be a bit too old for you
- Some of the puzzles are really confusing
- Some of the secrets really have nothing to do with your adventures
How to install Jungle Stream Map For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download Jungle Stream Map from the link download below
- Navigate yourself to your Minecraft directory which should be %appdata%
- Open .minecraft
- Find saves folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded map here in the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map and have fun