Do you like Jurassic Park Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10? What do you think if you can saw a real dinosaur in Minecraft, that would be great huh? It’s like you’re in the world of Jurassic Park. I would suggest you to try this Mod.
Jurassic Park Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 is partly about archaeology and finding some fossils, but the dinosaurs are a fun and popular part of the mod as well. Dinosaurs are currently the main part of the mod. There are things adding from this mod to Minecraft which are new blocks, like fossil, permafrost, iced stone, tar, paleographer log and leaves, volcanic ash and rock. Those can obtaine as a drop from mining and some can be crafted. Some natural items can be found by mining or analyzing the fossil or drop from dinosaur’s death body. When dinosaurs die or get hungry you will receive a message.
Taming Dinosaurs is the most interesting part in this Jurassic Park Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10, but please beware of Tyrannosaurus, Triceratops, Spinosaurus, and Brachiosaurus. They will break blocks when it has red eyes or untamed and they can also hurt you as well.
Jurassic Park Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Main Features
- Some ridable dinosaurs added
- Dinosaurs are categorized into omnivores, herbivores, and carnivores (certain food feed)
- New weapons, such as; Javelins and Ancient swords
- Blocks and resources added
Jurassic Park Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Change Log
- Fixed dodo foot texture from being backwards
- Fixed issue when mining a feeder
- New mobs added
- Compatible with the 1.7.x and up of Minecraft version
- Fix minor bugs
Jurassic Park Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Dinosaurs !! very interesting of taming them
- New experience of the way you play Minecraft
- You can’t change the language once you active the game, have to re-open to change language
How to install Jurassic Park Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Press Start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘mods’ folder
- Unzip the Jurassic Park Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.7.10 .zip into ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game