Kaevator: Slopes Mod
How do you feel, if you can build and decorate your house by using a sloped block? That is a good right? This is because i know that building the roof is quite hard and take more time to done it. Or you think that if it hard to make it piercing, you just make it smooth. But, for the reality something have to be piercing on the top like a triangle such as the roof, diagonal wall or anything that you want it be like a triangle. Kaevator: Slopes Mod can help you.
Kaevator: Slopes Mod is a very interesting and useful mod . This is because this mod has list of slope blocks for you to use, it also has more colors for making your decorating have more fun and beautiful. This mod is not only help you to build the roof, diagonal wall or anything that you want it be like a triangle. But, it also includes the colorful upside-down stairs for ceiling decoration. So, i think this mod is very useful and proper for the player who are love to design and decoration.
Before ending of this talking, i am strongly believe that this mod is useful and proper for you guys who love to design and decorate your house. So, i hope you guys will like this interesting mod and do not miss to try it. This is call Kaevator: Slopes for Minecraft Mod
Kaevator: Slopes Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- Have a new and more slope blocks for you to decorate your house.
- Can make you enjoy in decoration a house more!
- New atmosphere for decorating your house or village in Minecraft game.
Kaevator: Slopes Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This mos is a 100% complete. So, you would not find the bug in it.
- You can decorate your house by using the slope block.
- This mod is very easy to use.
- Now, there is no negative for this perfect mod because this mod is a 100% complete.
How to install Kaevator: Slopes Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Kaevator: Slopes Mod
- Click start button and browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft>bins.
- Open the downloaded file.
- Open Minecraft.jar by using 7zip or winrar.
- Drag all content in the downloaded folder into Minecraft. jar
- Enjoy to build your house!!