Kalos 16x Texture Pack
Do you love playing Minecraft with new texture packs that keep coming out? If you do so, I have one for you called Kalos 16x Texture Pack is a texture pack which is pretty much changed entirely to the world of Minecraft. Take a look at some pictures below first, then you might want to give it a go!
Kalos 16x Texture Pack is a texture pack made by ‘_EMI_’ coming with 16×16 resolution which is pretty low, but due to its quality or the output look pretty nice. This might be because of its main objective, to bring a smooth texture in the native resolution. I think the creator have put so much effort for this one. It looks amazing for a default resolution like 16x. Things are changed, but not stray too far from a Vanilla Minecraft should be. Mobs like the villagers are randomly changed the textures’ skins. Also, some armors and items are customized to look much better. Terrain is changed, new GUI added, Fluids added. Some of biomes’ colors are changed. So, all of things in this pack are customized by custom colors. Actually, from the first glance could be told that this pack is based on default and medieval style with a very great combination.
With this Kalos 16x Texture Pack installed, you could have much more fun of simply discovering the brand new feeling of every aspects of the game. It could make you have so much more enjoyable. Be sure to check it out, no regrets for this awesome one.
Kalos 16x Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- Random Mobs
- Biome colors
- Custom Colors
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- Smooth and simplistic texture pack
- Very well done, and averagely detailed for each thing which is great
Kalos 16x Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This texture pack is pretty pleasant to the eye
- Lot of effort putting in this pack, so it looks pretty cool
- This texture pack is a work in progress, so there might be some bug occurred while playing
- This texture pack is 95% complete, more 5% to go
- This is the default resolution which is 16×16 and quite low, so some people might not like this texture pack
- This pack require Optifine in order to install
Kalos 16x Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- Zombie Skull Item fixed
- More Villagers added
- A lot of blocks fixed and updated
- Tree leaves changed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Kalos 16x Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download and install Optifine
- Download Kalos 16x Texture Pack
- Go to start menu, then type in %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Launch the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Enjoy your new texture pack!