KamuCraft Texture Pack for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
It is quite popular with its style which is cartoon theme that look smooth. So, the textures are tiled. If you guys want a texture pack which look original, but increase the quality and detail for the surface of textures. You might not want to miss this KamuCraft Texture Pack.
KamuCraft Texture Pack is the texture pack that replace every single texture from the Default texture pack of Minecraft with new ones. Which are smoother, lighter, more detailed. Actually,I’m kind of like the high resolution texture pack which are 64x above, but this one it is just 16×16, and when I tried to play with this pack the output look so much interesting. I don’t believe it is just a 16×16 resolution, I’m so impressed. Also, due to its smooth and light looking, less eye strain. Still to texture looks similar to the originals which mean you can easily identify each individual textures without paying much thought.
There is no particles and clouds, only important effects, like explosions, lava and water animation. But still pretty cool texture pack to use. Check it out this won’t waste your time !
KamuCraft Texture Pack Main Features
- Replacing all the texture from Default texture.
- Colorful textures
- 16×16 resolution
KamuCraft Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- Low resolution, no lag
- Smooth texture pack, less dangerous to your eyes
- No any requires for a patcher
- Low resolution, low detail
- not very realistic
KamuCraft Texture Pack Change Log
- Pack discription to new format with MC-versions number changed
- Thread title and added size and version changed
- Updated to the latest version of Minecraft
How to install KamuCraft Texture Pack
- Download KamuCraft Texture Pack
- Browser to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’
- Drag and paste the .zip file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder (do not unzip)
- Run the game
- Choose the texture from the option in Main Menu