Key Bindings Overhaul Mod
The next mod that I would like to recommend you guys is called Key Bindings Overhaul Mod. What this mod does, what this mod provide thing for you, what would it be, let’s check it out!
Key Bindings Overhaul Mod is a pretty awesome mod that will make your life in Minecraft become what you expect or what you want which you can us this mod to make everything much more convenient and comfortable. Basically, this mod is about the key bindings overhaul which will do the exact same thing like the title says. This mod will allow you to bound multiple keys. Only one button you can bind unlimited amount of actions. It’s like you can even walk or run while looking stuff in your inventory. For example, as you can see in the screenshot above that you can jump, fly up and launch by using those three key binding. What is special about this mod is that, there is not more key limits, no more key conflicts, key combinations, you are able to bind as many keys to keybinding as you can and as many actions to button as you wish.
If you are those who are facing some problem about controlling. I think this mod is the one that help you to make your life become much more convenient. I hope this Key Bindings Overhaul Mod will help you guys out with everything.
Key Bindings Overhaul Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- Key binding system added
- Able to bound multiple keys
Key Bindings Overhaul Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Comfortable and convenient mod about key bindings
- Only one button you can bind unlimited amount of actions
- You are able to configure to detect key presses while gui is opened
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge installed to work properly
- Life in the Minecraft world would be too much easy for you to play with and get boring easily, maybe
How to install Key Bindings Overhaul Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.8/1.7.10
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download the Key Bindings Overhaul Mod .zip file from the link given below
- Be sure to download the suitable version to your Minecraft
- Open the search box and type in %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- Look for mods folder
- If you don’t have mods folder, just create one yourself
- Put the downloaded file into the mods folder