The Kitchen Mod
Don’t you feel hungry? I mean feel hungry in Minecraft, if you do so, you must find something to eat to fill your hunger bar right? So, in order to do that you will have to find some food and cook them to eat, but that is quite boring for eating the same old food again and again, but now I have something new for you which you can enjoy eating much more with this The Kitchen Mod installed.
The Kitchen Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 is a really interesting mod which made by ‘MrSpring’. This is the new version of this mod, so if you want the old version, visit the GitHub repo_. As you can guess from the title, this mod is the mod about new food. First, you have to start making a Cutting Board, then a knife after that you will be able to make your sandwiches. You just slice up some stuff added by this mod with the knifte and put it on the Cutting Board. It requires few requirements including a Slice of Bread or Toast at the top, and the bottom of the Sandwich and you can enjoy your sandwish :D. There is also a new item added which is the Oven which will let you cook food items using less coal and less time. You can cook with this Oven for 4 different types. In the Oven you can cook totally 16 items. Next item is Plate which can be used to display your items by right clicking with an item to add it to the table.
If you are facing the problems of lacking new food to enjoy eating, so this The Kitchen Mod is highly recommended for you and you will no more have to worry about those problems. You will have many new food to eat which that will increase the fun and improve the aspect of the game as well.
The Kitchen Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Main Features
- There are some new items added including Sandwich, Oven, and Plate which you can use that to get your cool items eaten or shown
The Kitchen Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2 Pros and Cons
- This is a really cool mod which has some awesome features given
- This mod will make your day in Minecraft become much more interesting
- You will have new type of food to eat
- There are new tools for you to cook with
- This mod does not contain so much detail to the limit that you want
- This is the mod that will work properly when you have Minecraft Forge installed before installing this mod
- Not recommend on 1.6.4 and 1.6.2 (may be not work)
How to install The Kitchen Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10/1.7.2
- Forge required, download and install that program first
- Download The Kitchen Mod from the link download below, be sure to download the version that suit to your Minecraft best
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is worked properly