kn0wn’s Tweak Repo Mod
What’s up all Minecrafters, it’s been quite long since we update the content about this awesome game. We were busy for lots of things to do. So, here are our compensation for all of you hehe. This is the mod called kn0wn’s Tweak Repo Mod. This mod is basically one of the basic mod that I often use in my server and what is it about, let’s see more information below.
kn0wn’s Tweak Repo Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 is a pretty basic more but is the potential one. As you may know that this mod contain 2 separated mods inside including LLQuiver and LiteSaturation. For the first one LLquiver, you may know what is it about right? Yes it is about the archery which is like a simple tweak to count and show you the total amount of arrows contained within the player’s inventory and displayed the amount of them on the in-game HUD. You do not have to press ‘E’ to go and check in your inventory whether how many arrows do you have. More than that, it also shows you if the players is holding an enchanted infinite bow with the word inf. The second one is LiteSaturation, this one is all about the saturation which will be shown or displayed as number for the hidden one onto the in-game HUD as well.
Anyways, this kn0wn’s Tweak Repo Mod might not be necessary for some of you but they are just little tweak which will make your life in the game become a bit convenient, so why not check it out to meet your decision? Have fun
kn0wn’s Tweak Repo Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- Displaying the total amount number of arrows within the players inventory
- Displaying if the player is holding a infinity enchanted bow with ‘inf’
- Displaying the actually hidden saturation amount
- All of the display will be shown onto the in-game HUD
kn0wn’s Tweak Repo Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- These mods is quite simple and easy to use
- These mods contain little tweak which will make your life in the game Minecraft become a bit better and more convenient
- Displaying the total amount number of arrows is easy to play
- This mod requires you to use LiteLoader API to activate the tweak
- These mods are just simple tweak
- These mods might not be necessary for some reasons (some people may not like the way of these mods are)
How to install kn0wn’s Tweak Repo Mod For Minecraft 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.7.10
- Download and install LiteLoader API first before doing anything
- Download kn0wn’s Tweak Repo from the link download provided below
- Search for %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Then find for mods folder and drop these two mods into the mods folder
- Start the game
- Check if the mod is installed and run properly
- Done, have fun!