Would you like to have something new to play with like the new map? What kind or genre of map would you like? If you would like to play with some custom maps in the horror themes, I would like to recommend you guys this map called Krampus Map.
Yet, another awesome custom horror map brought to you again today. I would like to present you guys with the new horror map called Krampus Map. If you are German, you would probably know what kind this map is, but if you are not, it’s okay. First of all, Krampus is part of German tradition. In this country, when you are a really bad kid or child or whatever, there will be a devil named Krampus appeared behind you and it will come, torture and haunt you until you behave yourself to be a good kid. When you are really a good kid, instead of having the devil followed and haunted, you will have Saint Nicholas coming for you which will give you a proper treat. Therefore, everything in this map is actually based on the story of Krampus. In this map, if you would like to end it as fast as possible, you’re supposed to be haunted enough though lol.
As you keep exploring your game, Krampus will come and haunt you. It’s really excited and scary at the same time, when you feel like there is something behind you, but when you turn around, it’s empty, but it’s actually there. I really love these horror maps, what a day! Be sure to try this Krampus Map out! Or you will be regretted.
Krampus Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This is yet another custom map based about horror thingies
- This map is supposed to be single player only
- The average game-play would take 10-15 minutes
Krampus Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- The name of the title is actually part of German tradition which is really suitable when it comes to horror style
- Loads of fun!
- Many jump scares and breathtaking moments
- There are some bugs that can’t be fixed yet
- It’s required to be played with only 1 player to get the best experience out of this map
How to install Krampus Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Krampus Map by clicking in the link download provided below
- When you are in a download page, just select and download only one version that is the most similar to your game
- Go to %appdata%
- Head to .minecraft
- Look for saves folder
- Drop the downloaded file into the saves folder
- Launch the game, select the new map from the load save menu