Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack
Cartoonish style of Minecraft that based on each of the texture pack, sometimes, can get bored easily due to its style, so today I have some realistic style of resource pack for you guys. This one is called Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack.
Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack is a resource pack which based on the photo-real. As its name says that it is a resource pack has the structure on real photographs, so maybe that’s true. As you know by the increasing of the resolution could make the image become more realistic, but this one is just 32×32 resolution which is quite impossible to convey into a realistic look. Anyway, this one still look amazing and pretty cute texture. Every single block looks so clean, and smooth. Also, this pack uses Better Lava mod which will show the real quality of lava. That’s what I love about this pack
If you are not sure what resource pack you are going to be using for your world or on a server, I would like to recommend you to give this resource pack a go.
Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- A very nice, clean, and smooth style
Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This creator of this resource pack has put so much effort to it, also following up his works
- When you install it with Optifine it will look better
- There is no bad thing in this awesome resource pack
Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- Better of all log quality fixed
- Map icons fixed
- CTM bedrock and cobblestone fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- You need to use Optifine, so download and install any of it.
- Download Kyctarniq’s Photobased Resource Pack
- Press Start %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find’ resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the texture in the option menu.