Lara Craft: Tomb Raider Map 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you feeling bored of playing Minecraft with your same old daily routine? Your everyday life is as boring as you just go around the world gathering resources, do farming and mining and fight some zombies. That’s all you do in the world of Minecraft right? To seek for the new experience of gameplay, you’d better check this new release Lara Craft: Tomb Raider Map out.
Lara Craft: Tomb Raider Map is a really new map made by KittiesRock. Actually, this map was just released and it’s basically just another parkour style with some puzzles. It looks pretty good and a bit fun, but it actually took me like 7 minutes to finish the entire gameplay. As the developer said that this is his first map ever posted and made, so this will be a very small map. Sometimes you don’t like parkour style because the map will give you some randomly hard to jump block that you have to get through and it’s done. But this one is like an adventure map that the player needs to use their own parkour skills to finish the run and at the same time, they have to solve the puzzle as well. This is very interesting and in my opinion, this map has potential, we’re going to have to wait for the next new update or new map from this creator to see if there is a big progress. If you think positive, even if this map is small and will take you not over 10 minutes to finish the entire run, this will give you some fun for sure.
The background story of the map looks pretty nice and sound very attractive, but it needs to be more details and more complex puzzle that will really make people love playing this kind of map. Anyways, if you want a little fun while you are having a hard time, here is the new release map called Lara Craft: Tomb Raider Map.
Lara Craft: Tomb Raider Map Main Features
- This map is half custom and adventure map based on parkouring and some puzzles included
Lara Craft: Tomb Raider Map Pros and Cons
- The story background of this map is quite interesting, but there are not enough of spaces and the gameplay for you to enjoy that long, it could be improved in the future and I think this map also has potential, but just a little
- Another parkour and puzzle map
- This map is very small
- This map will approximately take you around 5-10 minutes to finish the gameplay
How to install Lara Craft: Tomb Raider Map
- Download Lara Craft: Tomb Raider Map with .rar or .jar file by clicking in the link download
- There will be many version available, just select and download the most compatible one comparing the version to your game
- Go to %appdata% and open .minecraft folder
- Look for saves folder and open in
- Drag and drop the downloaded map into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map from your save game and enjoy