Last Days Texture Pack
Have you ever known, used or heard of Doku pack? It is a very popular pack right? But today I’m not going to present you about Doku pack, the texture pack that I would like you guy to check and try it out is called Last Days Texture Pack.
Last Days Texture Pack is a pack that has the theme of what the title says which firstly made and started by ‘Doku’ one of the creator of the popular RPG pack. Starting with essential land-scape defining textures, like grass block, dirt block, stone block, tree, water and so on. Unfortunately, he didn’t have much time, so this amazing work was discontinued. So, the one who give a life for this pack is ‘Nephistic’. I’m not sure that why he decided to pick this one up and keep updating it. In my opinion, this is because the concept for this pack is too good to let it dry out and die. By the continuation of this pack make it much more better, by expanding and improving it, but still use the visuals and conceptual foundation from Doku’s. As you can guess from the title, this pack has a theme of apocalypse and runs at 32×32 resolution which is not too high and too low. For each of biomes decorated by this pack looks so basic, but amazing. All the mobs have their own new looks which is quite interesting. There are like 4 new textures for NPC mobs. Some of the GUI changed including the inventory screen, furnace, and dispenser. All the textures of all blocks look so unique and best fit the theme. It is one of the best apocalyptic packs out here.
If you are looking for a pack that has the theme like this one, I would suggest you to give this Last Days Texture Pack a go first and you will think that this pack is the best! Note, you are required to have MCPatcher or Optifine installed to your fresh Minecraft for the best appearance given by this pack! Have fun
Last Days Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- An apocalypse themed texture pack
Last Days Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- There is custom languages, custom sound pack
- This pack is 100% complete, so don’t worry that you will have to keep following this work
- In order to get the full features given by this pack, you might have to install Optifine or MCPatcher and that is kind of boring
Last Days Texture Pack Change Log
- Some minor bug issues fixed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Last Days Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Last Days Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!