Lava Monsters Mod
Are you finding a little mod installed to your world which will add only a little thing that make some senses, make you feel happy, make you really enjoy with it. If you can’t find the right one for you, so let me introduce this Lava Monsters Mod for you guys which will add just one thing in your world. Let’s see what it is from the awesome screenshots and some information below.
Lava Monsters Mod is a mod which made ‘FatherToast’. It is a pretty simple mod which adds new monsters to the world of Minecraft. A new hostile creature that spawns in lava! and will splits fireballs at you and burn out. I really love this mod because every single time I mine down to lava, lava quarry. There will be nothing but the lava, ores, and cobblestones 😛 I find that is too easy for me to gathering resource without any challenge.
Somehow it’s pretty boring with any monsters interrupting you. I might be psychosis, maybe. Just kidding haha. I bet that there will be some people that think the same way like I do. With this mod installed to your world, lava becomes much dangerous, because there are some creatures living in there waiting for you to be careless and blow you up with fireballs! I have been waiting someone to adds new creatures to lava, to make lava become much deadlier, not just block that keep burning you. This mod is freaking cool for me.
What about you guys, don’t you think this Lava Monsters Mod is awesome? If you do, so why not give it a go, download it and install it to your world to have a new enemy to be faced of!
Lava Monsters Mod Main Features
- New hostile monster added to the game spawning in lava and spliting fireballs at you!
Lava Monsters Mod Pros and Cons
- New monster to be fight with
- Lava becomes much more dangerous and challenging
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge in order to properly install and use it without any problems
How to install Lava Monsters Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge
- Download Lava Monsters Mod
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Launch the game, and check if the mod is completely installed
- Have fun!