League of Legends Map
Have you ever played the MOBA game called LOL? I mean Leage of Legends, it is a multiplayer online battle arena or we called it MOBA. By playing the game, there will be 5 people for each teams, each team has to manage each players’ position to give out the best strategies to fight and be the champion against the opponent. So, If you have played it you might know that the terrain and everything in the map is applied to the world of Minecraft, which you can find in this awesome League of Legends Map.
League of Legends Map is a really cool map which made by ‘Xytric’. Most of everything that you can see in this map are replicated from the game League of Legends. This is quite a PvP map which you can play with your friends or other players on your server, or you might even join to the server that start with this map too. If you have ever played LOL before, you might know the other game called Dota, Dota 2 or even HON, so their maps are quite familiar to each other because the play style is pretty much the game except some aspect of the game are not though. By playing this map in your Minecraft, you will have to stick up with some rules including simply do not break any blocks, you have to backup the map if you want to have more battles, every player must take only 1 of everything in chests, be sure that both team has the same size, you’d better put render distance on tiny, break obsidian block to disable buildings. This map is 100% complete, so there is nothing to worry about the updates :P.
If you find this map interesting, why not give League of Legends Map. If you love playing MOBA game and also love playing Minecraft too, you might not want to miss this awesome map as well. Hope you enjoy!
League of Legends Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This map is based on MOBA game which called League of Legends (LOL)
League of Legends Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This map is 100% complete
- MOBA styles! Freaking love it
- As I love play MOBA game and love playing Minecraft as well, I would say that this map is freaking cool and awesome for me. So, that I find nothing bad in this map XD
How to install League of Legends Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download League of Legends Map from the download link below
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘saves’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘saves’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the downloaded map from your saves
- Have fun