All the fun in Minecraft fly away forever when you’ve got the wrong resource pack implemented to the world. Therefore, choosing the resource pack is one of the bigger factor in order to have fun with the game. So, I would like to present one which is called LEG Medieval Resource Pack. Be sure to check some screenshots first because that will help you to make your decision wisely.
LEG Medieval Resource Pack is another new resource pack that comes with average resolution which is 32×32. However, the resolution in this pack doesn’t really matter the quality of the textures though. As you can see from those screenshots provided, tell me honestly, what resolution are they in? Probably HD one right? The pictures won’t exaggerate for sure. Anyways, this pack is based on the medieval style resource pack. In addition, the best textures probably are those things made of wood and stone. Especially the glowstone that look very well detailed. When this pack implemented, you will find your world look a little bit darker than usual, this is to make the pack blend and tend to be the medieval theme much more. As mentioned that most of the textures won’t matter with the resolution of the pack because the tiling and edging of each blocks’ textures are very well done neatly. You can absolutely expect something great and fun about this pack.
This LEG Medieval Resource Pack would be best suitable for the survival map or any other maps that involve in term of medieval, darker atmosphere and mysterious environment that might make you feel creepy all the time while playing the game. However, even if this pack looks absolutely stunning with the texture details provided, but it’s still a work in progress, so don’t bother if you find some missing textures or bug while this pack is implemented.
LEG Medieval Resource Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this resource pack is 32×32
- This pack is heavily based on medieval theme
- The atmosphere and the environment in this pack will be a little bit darker than usual
LEG Medieval Resource Pack Pros and Cons
- Even if this pack comes with the average resolution, but all the textures for almost everything seem to look like they are HD detailed though which won’t lose comparing to any higher resolution resource pack though
- Its theme of medieval combine together perfectly with the dark look of the game which even help to improve the aspect of the gameplay
- It requires your game to have Optifine with the most compatible version installed first before installing and playing with this pack
- There is only one resolution available to download and play with
- The textures in this pack might look similar to some old textures from the 1.5 version resource pack for Minecraft though
How to install LEG Medieval Resource Pack
- Download Optifine with the most compatible version and install it first
- Download LEG Medieval Resource Pack by selecting and downloading the version that is the same with your game
- Browse to %appdata%/.minecraft
- Find resourcepacks folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded pack file into this folder
- Start the game, apply this new resource pack and have fun