Another cool mod coming up with a pretty cool feature which I am at first quite confused of how it works with the mod called LegacyCraft Mod. It’s actually the mod designing to be giving player some new abilities about rolling back things, what would it be, let’s check it out!
LegacyCraft Mod is a pretty awesome mod made by Reika. This awesome mod will give the players the abilities to roll back pieces of the last few updates to Minecraft world! Briefly, this mod will give you the ability of enable and disable some of the features already existing in game.
For example, like now you can disable the new AI overrides the other AI-type changes like zombies targeting villagers. Some of the options that you can disable are as following including of disable the new pathfinding, disable baby zombie or pig zombie spawns, set zombie tracking range back to 16 blocks, old bonemeal mechanics, even disable the spawn of every single mobs in the game which also include those bat in the caves as well. This mod would be really useful for those who are weak to the world which afraid of everything and can stand a chance against those zombies. With this mod installed, you are able to despawn or set or disable the spawn rate time easily. Some noises, voices, or even something that you cannot imagine of, you can disable it easily.
If you are those who don’t like being chased by those zombies, or get killed, you’d better get this LegacyCraft Mod downloaded and installed to make your life become safer, but those who loves challenges might not want to try this mod out because your aspect of the game will be really easy.
LegacyCraft Mod Main Features
- The ability to roll back pieces of the last few updates to Minecraft added
- Many options provided
LegacyCraft Mod Pros and Cons
- This mod gives you the ability that will allow you to roll back things
- Each option can be configured individually
- Actually, this mod is not really needed for some people as its features are not kind of really useful mod
- Minecraft Forge required
How to install LegacyCraft Mod
- This mod requires Minecraft Forge, so download and install it first to prevent any issues
- Download LegacyCraft Mod from the link provided below
- Search for %appdata% and look for roaming folder and open it
- Find .minecraft folder and go into it
- There will be mods folder and you just put the downloaded file into the mods folder