Have you guys ever heard of the server providing you the MMORPG based game name is Legends of Valeros? Most of you probably have because that one is such a huge successful and most people are paying attention to it. But today, that’s not what I’m going to recommend you guys. But what I’m going to do is to introduce you guys one of the new zone in the upcoming server called Legends of Valeros Azure Forest Map.
Legends of Valeros Azure Forest Map is just another showcase map providing you guys one of the zone in that MMORPG server which is the Azure Forest Zone. First of all, good news for those who have been waiting for this server to be available for play, all the buildings and zones planned for the Alpha is ready, so it’s going to be release soon. Anyways, this one is just a piece of the full map, but you can see how it’s heavily detailed. Some of the screenshots show you how the atmosphere’s been described the meaning of the place. It looks so peaceful and so natural. It also pretty much remind me of one of the scene in the Lord of the Ring where the hobbit found Gandalf. This one is just a zone showing you how the server is progressing. Can’t really wait to see the full map released though. The tress, the terrains, but colors shaded from the shader make it even more perfect.
If you are those who have been waiting for this server to be released to play. Why don’t you just check this Legends of Valeros Azure Forest Map out first to see if all the time you have been waiting for are worth? All of your questions about the map will be answered once you’ve seen it all.
Legends of Valeros Azure Forest Map Main Features
- This map is based on the custom maps
- This map shows one of the finished zone of the MMORPG server Legends of Valeros
- All the details based on the natural and medieval theme
Legends of Valeros Azure Forest Map Pros and Cons
- The terrain is extremely well-done, but the tower and house are a lot better
- The design in this zone is lovely and warm. As you can see that everywhere is filled with green color
- This map just shows you one of the finished zone in the MMORPG server Legends of Valeros
- This map is just a like a piece of the art work for you to check the progress the server admin has made
How to install Legends of Valeros Azure Forest Map
- Navigate yourself into your Minecraft directory or by simply searching for %appdata%/.minecraft from any search browser in your computer
- Open in saves folder inside the .minecraft folder
- This is where you are going to put the map file
- Start downloading the map file named Legends of Valeros Azure Forest Map from the link provided below the forum
- Select and download only one version that is the same as your game, so it works compatibly
- Place the downloaded file into the folder where you have navigated yourself to
- All done