Light Level Overlay Mod
Are you tired of having to check and provide the light sources to your crops and your place’s environment in order to prevent those hostile mobs to spawn? I mean, you can just randomly place torches all around your world, but that would be a waste. So, what would be a way to save up resources? We should know the exact numbers of blocks that the light can be provided. You can do that and check it easy with this Light Level Overlay Mod installed.
Light Level Overlay Mod is a really interesting mod which will perform such a useful task, you may ask if there will be any new items or stuff added right? There is no new content added by this mod except that it provides players a very useful feature about an overlay on top of torches, glowstone blocks and other light sources as well as sun included to show how far the light from that source extends in plain sight.
It sounds a little bit confusing, but you will find it very useful and it’s easy to see and notice which blocks have the light gone for how much. Basically, there will be the exact number showing the power of light sources going there. This is going to be extremely crucial when it comes to building environments that are safe from the hostile mobs. Moreover, when you do your farm, big farm, you will have to provide the proper light sources to all of your crops counted as blocks to let them grow equally and quickly. With this mod installed, you don’t have to always use your console of pressing F3 just to check how many blocks of light they can actually provide as you can obviously check it from the number showing on the blocks below you.
Anyways, there is really nothing to expect much from this Light Level Overlay Mod as it focuses on making an overlay to the world of Minecraft showing how far and how many blocks of light the light sources can actually provide. Mostly, people will find the number pop up and shown in the blocks messy and dirty.
Light Level Overlay Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This mod is actually one of the best basic mod that performs a useful task while there is no any other new content added to the game
- There is an overlay on top of torches, glowstone blocks and other light sources that will show how far the light can extend to with the exact number showing on the block nearby
Light Level Overlay Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- This could be a really useful feature that indicate crucially to building environments that are safe from hostile mobs
- It’s also useful when you can see the exact number of the light sources that can give the heat to your farm as you don’t really have to often press F3 just to check every time you extend your farm and there is not enough light sources
- The numbers shown seem to be a little bit messy which is too noticeable
- This mod will work perfectly without any problem once it’s been installed under the most compatible version of Minecraft Forge
How to install Light Level Overlay Mod For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version
- Download Light Level Overlay Mod with the most compatible version as well
- Have Minecraft Forge installed first without doing anything with the main mod
- Go into %appdata% folder
- Open .minecraft folder
- Open mods folder
- Drop the downloaded file here inside the mods folder
- All done and have fun