As you can see the title that it’s a new Minecraft map based on the game Limbo. If you have never played that game before. It’s a puzzle-platform based game that was officially released in 2010 in mobile phone. This game is a 2D side-controller incorporating the physics system Box2D to govern environmental objects and the player character. Now you can enjoy that game in the world of Minecraft with this Limbo Map installed.
Limbo Map is a map based on adventure maps that contains parkour parts as well comparing to the game Limbo. As that game is presented in black-and-white tones, using lighting, film grain effects and minimal ambient sounds to create an eerie atmosphere often associated with the horror genre together with the dark presentation. All of them are applied to the world of Minecraft. As a result in this map to be based on eponym video-game. All you have to do in this map is to enjoy the theme, run and jump or just do your best parkour in this platform map. This map contains a dark and mysterious universe. Also, with this strange environment you can expect something weird and dangerous happened as well like those hidden traps trying to slow you down through your progression made in the game. Just want to inform you guys that, this map wouldn’t be a pain as there is no any hard expert parkour required, but it will be full of ropes and ladders that you need to climb calmly and neatly in order to complete this amazing adventure map.
If you are looking for a map to relax from whatever you’ve been through. This Limbo Map will be the best for you. With the theme or the tones of this map will be based on black-and-white, you will feel the relaxation from it as well. Moreover, there is no difficult part of running and jumping that you have to strain your brain and eyes for it. Be sure to check this amazing map out!
Limbo Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- This map is an adventure map which is also based on the popular mobile game Limbo
- The tones of the color used in this map is black-and-white which is the original tones used in the game related
Limbo Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- You can now play the game Limbo inside the world and the theme of Minecraft
- There is no such a difficult thing to do like hard parkour as most of them are easy and what you have to do is to keep calm and careful every single step you take
- Even if it mentioned that this map is based on the game Limbo, but according to the quality of the graphical look comparing between these two won’t be exactly the same. So, whatever you’ve expect might not be that way 100%
- The gameplay in this map is way too easy as there is no hard parkour at all
How to install Limbo Map For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- Download Limbo Map from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Open saves folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded map file into the saves folder
- Start the game, select the new map that you just installed and apply
- Now sit back, wait it load and have fun!