Playing Minecraft with normal survival mode would be something really boring when you can die as many times as you want, you don’t need to worry about dying as you have unlimited chances of living. However, playing on Hardcore Mode will only give you only 1 chance that you can die, the first one is way too easy, another one is way too extreme, and so I’ve come to the solution by having this Limited Lives Mod installed.
Limited Lives Mod is a mod that will do exactly just like the title suggests. First of all, this mod should be played on multi-player server because playing this game alone would be boring. After this mod is installed after Force on the server side, the admin of the certain server will have to set up how many lives he/she would like to give to the players. Suppose that it’s 5 lives only. It basically means that players have only 5 times or chances of dying. Every time they die, their maximum based health will decrease accordingly. It’s kind of like playing this game on Hardcore more, but a little bit more mercy. Speaking of which, when you die for the last time or the 5th time, you will be either banned from the server or even changed to be spectator. There are quite a few of commands and settings given in the config file that the admin or the server owner have to know it all to effectively give players the finest fun that they will ever get. Also, you can even get a chance to be respawned after your last death as well, but that depends on the admin with his/her setting as well. This mod stands in the middle between the survival and hardcore game mode that won’t make it way too easy or even give players no chance with the permanent death.
If you find this Limited Lives Mod useful in terms of being challenged and many more aspects that could give you some fun playing Minecraft, you shouldn’t miss this amazing mod. Its features won’t be that many, but every single piece of them is a piece of art work as well as implemented based on the default setting and concept of the original Minecraft as well.
Limited Lives Mod Main Features
- As you die, your health levels will drop respectively
- After players’ last deaths, they will be either switch to spectate or even get banned from the server and this is ruled by the admin of the servers
Limited Lives Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s extremely challenging just like you play on Hardcore Mode, except that you’ve got so many chances to compensate that you’ve failed in your lives
- Each time you die, your maximum health will be decreased, this will warn and make you aware that you should be more careful when playing Minecraft
- This mod’s been designed to work in plain old Survival mode as well as it should be installed only to the server side in order to play on multi-player
- You will eventually die until the last lives, so there is really nothing better than the hardcore mode, but you just get a little bit more chances
How to install Limited Lives Mod
- Minecraft Forge is required, so download and install it first with the most proper version
- Download the Limited Lives Mod with .zip file from the link download given below
- Go into %appdata%/.minecraft/mods
- Get your files and put it into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is properly installed and worked