Limpid Haze Texture Pack
Have you ever wanted your world to look much better? I mean everything in the world, items, blocks, mobs, and so on which are improved. So, if you want that, I have something that will help you to solve that problem which is the new texture pack called Limpid Haze Texture Pack.
Limpid Haze Texture Pack is a really good texture pack which made by ‘kid3017’. This pack is an HD pack that runs at 32×32 which gives medieval feel, so that you can enjoy it for the most of fun if you love playing with medieval texture pack. Keep in mind that this pack is still a work in progress, but there are some textures are done which is quite enough to decide to use this pack as your new favorite. Some of the textures that you will see in this pack, you might be familiar with some of the textures because there are so many people stealing this pack away and apply to be their new texture pack and that sucks though :(. This pack overhaul most of the textures inside the world to be something new that looks much more interesting that you can’t even imagine of it for sure. For example, torch, stonbrick, cactus, water, lava, glass block and pane, all glass, all bricks, all planks, all woods and so on are replaced with the new textures which are much better.
If you find this pack interesting and you think you could enjoy and love it, please give this awesome Limpid Haze Texture Pack a go.
Limpid Haze Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Limpid Haze Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Pros and Cons
- Even if this pack is not finished yet, still all the finished things look so very well done, I can’t really wait till this pack is done
- An average resolution which improve most of the textures to look a bit better
- This pack comes with an average resolution, so you might not like this pack because it is not HD, maybe some people though
- This pack is not done yet, just 30% complete, there is a long way to go
Limpid Haze Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9 Change Log
- New lock mode textured
- New Stream indicator textured
- New footpring textured
- Wooden sword, axe, hoe, shovel texture removed
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Limpid Haze Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9
- This pack requires Optifine installed, so make sure you download and install this one first before installing or doing anything
- Download Limpid Haze Texture Pack from the download link below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Open resourcepacks folder
- Simply place the file you just downloaded into this folder