Links Awakening DX Texture Pack For Minecraft 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10/1.7.2
Links Awakening DX Texture Pack
Have you ever played nintendo game? I mean any game, but I would suggest about the Legend of Zelda. I bet that most of you would be very well known about that game! That I say like that because the pack that I’m going to show you guys right now is the pack that based on that game which called Links Awakening DX Texture Pack.
Links Awakening DX Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.4/1.6.2 is a really cool texture pack that comes with low and only one resolution which is 16×16. Don’t judge this pack yet by looking only its resolution because what this pack really wants to offer you is the feature that could make you feel like you are going back in the past and play some nintendo game. Don’t you want something like that? If you have ever played the Legend of Zelda in nintendo before you will enjoy this pack for 100000%. This might be because this pack contain most of the things that you can find in that game. All blocks, items, mobs textures and many more are completely changed. As you can see some awesome screenshots above, that will tell you all of how this pack is. So, there is not much thing for me to say or describe. Otherwise, my words might ruin some aspect of the fun given by this pack as well. So, if you don’t have any texture pack in your mind yet, please at least take a look by your own eyes in this pack! Loads of fun and some childhood memories are brought to you pleasantly
If you don’t mind using 16×16 resolution, I would suggest and heavily recommend you to give this awesome Links Awakening DX Texture Pack out! Even if this pack has a really low resolution, but it will definitely bring back your childhood, so who does not like childhood memories :P.
Links Awakening DX Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.4/1.6.2 For Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 16×16
- This pack is based on the popular game on nintendo called the Legend of Zelda
Links Awakening DX Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.4/1.6.2 For Pros and Cons
- Even if this pack comes with low resolution 16×16, still overall look so cool
- This pack will absolutely remind and bring back some of your childhood memories!
- This pack runs at only one resolution which is 16×16, that is the same resolution as the default pack which is quite low, so you might don’t like this kind of low resolution pack
How to install Links Awakening DX Texture Pack 1.8.9/1.8.8/1.8/1.7.4/1.6.2
- Download Links Awakening DX Texture Pack from the link below, but if you want this pack to look best and give you the best features, so download and install Optifine first.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft
- You will see resourcepacks folder, just open it
- Place the entire file that you just downloaded into resourcepacks folder
- Start the game, check if this pack is installed properly by going to the texture packs menu selection, if you can see and run it without any problems, then you are ready to enjoy this awesome pack!