Potions are one of the very less interesting in the world of Minecraft. However, some people have utilized them all to their best. Actually, they are very useful in many situations, but it seems like they are not that versatile though. The only way to implement them all is to drink it directly right? As you know that some of their given abilities might be able to use in enchanting process and that might have come across your mind at least once. So, if you would like that to happen, then you’d better download and have this Liquid Enchanting Mod installed.
Liquid Enchanting Mod is a mod that allows you to enchant every single piece of armor existing in-game by using potions instead of what you’ve already had and done. For instance, as long as players wear the armor with the potion based enchantment, then the effects will be applied. Also, it may sound pretty useful, but you need to keep in mind that these are like the two-edged sword. For example, while you are wearing ones with the effects of speed boost, strength, or even the fire resistance. Speaking of which, you can even have negative effect potions as well including poison, slowness, and weakness too! Also, with these changes only in single-player world wouldn’t make the gameplay any better and more interesting, so having it implemented in multi-player servers with separated roles will do. I forgot to mention that you can even apply these potions to your swords as well and that will result in an even broader range of power and the variety to the aspect of the gameplay as well.
If you are not satisfied with the existing enchantments and you want to spice up with some new additions, then Liquid Enchanting Mod will do all the work for you. Keep in mind that not only positive effects will be useful because the negative ones might even be better depending on the situation that you are in.
Liquid Enchanting Mod Main Features
- You can now use the potions which could possibly be the existing ones like jump boost or speed boost to enchant anything you can wear and into any sword
Liquid Enchanting Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s incredibly good that you can enchant these potions’ effects to any form of stuff like no matter if it is wooden or stone stuff, something like that
- Potions become more versatile in terms of usages
- Unfortunately, each item can only be enhanced with a single potion effect only
- This mod is relying on the work of Minecraft Forge, so be sure to have it installed first
How to install Liquid Enchanting Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge first
- Download Liquid Enchanting Mod from the link download given below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Head into mods folder
- If you don’t have mods folder, then just create one yourself with the name ‘mods’
- Copy and paste the downloaded file into the mods folder
- Everything is done and you are good to go