Lithos HD Font Add-On Texture Pack
Have you used the Pack Lithos yet? I mean Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack that I have already written it, if you haven’t, let’s check it out HERE is the link. The texture pack I’m going to show you is add-on pack which is based on Lithos, so I asked you about that. This pack is called Lithos HD Font Add-On Texture Pack.
Lithos HD Font Add-On Texture Pack is a really interesting add-on pack of Lithos which made by ‘eleazzaar’. As you know the based pack will add lots of new things and creatures with well designed. The interesting part is that this pack adds a couple of new types of creepers. Anyway the pack itself looks so pleasant and very calm with peaceful sounds that completely changes the atmosphere of Minecraft. By that changes, you can enjoy it much or less depending on your preference, but this add-on pack will help to improve those feeling though. With choose this pack installed to your Minecraft world, all the font that you can see in will look much smoother, and legible. That font can be preserved the default character widths. Also, the add-on pack provides a wide variety of accented characters. This pack can be staced on top of any other resource pack that does not have a font, or even if they have, but it is not the font you like. As you know this is add-on pack you if you are using the Lithos pack, you do not have to use this font because it will give you the same font, but with other packs, that would be nice.
This add-on pack is pretty unique and will improve the appearance of the game. Due to its smooth looking for the font can make you feel much more comfortable while playing Minecraft, so if there is any fonts you like in some texture pack you might want to use this Lithos HD Font Add-On Texture Pack applying to your pack as well. Be sure to have fun!
Lithos HD Font Add-On Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
Lithos HD Font Add-On Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- The HD font is smooth, it looks legible!
- This add-on texture pack requires MCPatcher or Optifine in order to install properly preventing some bug issues that might occur
How to install Lithos HD Font Add-On Texture Pack 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine or MCPatcher for more features, Optifine is recommended
- Download Lithos HD Font Add-On Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded texture pack into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game
- Select the chosen texture pack from the option menu
- Have fun!