Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack
Are you finding for a good texture pack which will be your main pack for your world or even on a server ? I would suggest you to try this Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack which many things added.
Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack is a texture pack which will add a lot of new things and creatures into your Minecraft world. It is a very nice texture pack which is pretty well designed coming up with resolution of 32×32, nicely detailed and adds a couple of new types of creepers. This pack also contains pleasant looks and very calm and peaceful sounds which will absolutely change the atmosphere of Minecraft to be much more fun and interesting that you could play it all day long. Moreover, this texture pack has so many mods supported included Iron Cheats, The Barrels Mod, Enchanting Plus, Chest Transporter, and more.
No wonder why this one is kind of popular. This might be because of its atmosphere and all the details and mobs has changed to be something which is fantastic. This Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack is really a wonderful Minecraft pack. Be sure not to miss it.
Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- New Mobs added included Blaze, Slime, and Zombie Pigman
- More Faithful version of several blocks
- Semi-transparent streaked Glass
Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Many mods supported with this texture pack
- Some texture of some blocks might be missing if it’s not properly installed with Optifine
- Requires Optifine to install
Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10 Change Log
- New Biomes O Plenty added
- Blocks improved
- Items improved
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Lithos:Core 32x Texture Pack 1.10.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
- Download and install Optifine first
- Then, browse to %appdata% and find ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the entire fire into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Start the game, choose the texture in option menu