Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Texture Pack
This will help to improve the quality for all the textures in the game and will pull of the hidden power of the pack. Be sure to check Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Texture Pack!
Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Texture Pack is an add-on texture pack which is nicely made by ‘eleazzaar’. As you know that the main or what is this pack based on. It is a really cool texture pack that runs with 32×32 resolution. Why do I have to introduce this add-on, don’t you wonder? Do you? This add-on is the thing that can not be lacked of which is this one. It will help to make the main texture pack to show the best results and appearances.
What this add-on pack will do to the main one? It will help to make the obviousness, consistency, and beauty becomes much more better and better. This will focus and concern with the looks that is not being Faithful, still it is ‘mostly faithful’. In this Lithos Add-ons will add several textures in Core and improve, then move to Lithos: Luminous. Those new textures including Cubicly ornate Stained Glass, Lightmaps for all dimensions, Black-framed glass, Slightly Opaque Glass. Things moved from Lithos due to being “Less Faithful” are Blue Bed, JackO’Lantern, Obsidian, Redstone blocks, Red sand, Biome colors and more.
Anyway, if you love the Lithos packs, there are also some addition pack including Lithos; Core, Lithos: Christmas Add-on, Lithos 1.5.x version, Lithos HD Font, but the one that can’t be lacked of and most important is this Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Texture Pack. Be sure to check this awesome pack out!
Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Texture Pack Main Features
- The resolution of this texture pack is 32×32
- This pack is an add-on which will improve the quality of the main texture pack
Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Texture Pack Pros and Cons
- This texture pack is 100% completed
- This add-on texture pack require MCPatcher or Optifine to properly install and use it without any problems
How to install Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Texture Pack
- Download and install Optifine for more features
- Download the Lithos:Luminous 32x Add-on Texture Pack
- Browse to %appdata% and look for ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Find ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘resourcepacks’ folder
- Run the game and Select the texture from the option menu
- Have fun