Another cool mod that focuses on making the world of Minecraft to be best suitable for those who are into PvE or PvM as known as Player Versus Monster or Environment. Why is that? This is because this Living Block Monsters Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10 will add in various kind of monsters that will be extremely powerful as well as all of which coming in a form of living block just like the title suggest.
Living Block Monsters Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10 is actually a really interesting mod because of its potential that will add in 14 unique boss monsters or living blocks which can be found throughout the gameplay. However, this mod doesn’t seem to work on Survival or even hardcore game modes. So, it means that if you would like to enjoy playing around with these 14 new mobs, you need to turn on the creative mode and spawn them by using their eggs.
For examples of the new mobs, the cactus block monster that will damage you as condition damage which will make you infected by nausea and poison DOT. Another one is the dispenser block monster, of course this one will just fire arrows or even explosive charges to players. Furthermore, there are gold block, diamond block, or even pumpkin block monster. However, a really cool feature provided by this mod is that every single of them has their own unique attacks and it seems like the gold block monster attack the fastest out of them all.
However, this mod is nowhere near finished and it’s still under heavy development. That is one con for it and another one is that you can only spawn these monsters using their eggs. So, it’s not possible to play the game on Survival or Hardcore game modes. Luckily, this Living Block Monsters Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10 is still be able to provide those players who want the PvE gameplay experience quite well.
Living Block Monsters Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10 Main Features
- This mod allows players to spawn a total of new 14 unique boss monsters which all of them will be based on blocks found throughout the gameplay
Living Block Monsters Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10 Pros and Cons
- Even if all these new boss mobs or the living block monsters will only work on creative mode, but it shows the potential in the future that these might be added by Vanilla Minecraft to be spawned somewhere in the world and that would be awesome
- It’s going to be very challenging as you have new mobs to fight against, especially if you are an admin while having this mod installed, you can have your people happy and enjoy much more by allowing them to fight something else rather than those same old and boring zombies
- This mod is still in the development stage, so there is a lot more to go for completion
- This mod needs Minecraft Forge to work
- This mod does not work on Survival and Hardcore game modes
How to install Living Block Monsters Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed to the game first
- Download Living Block Monsters Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.8/1.7.10 from the link download provided below
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft folder
- Find mods folder and simply copy the downloaded mod file
- Paste it into the mods folder
- All done