Most of the Minecraft players who have been doing about modding stuff, will probably know what is exactly about those Minecraft Forge, and those Loader stuff which these are all the mod that will help you to keep track of installed thing and you can see if it’s active and inactive. That’s sort of like library, don’t you think so? But the mod that I’m going to suggest you guys will be more amazing than that which is called LLibrary Mod.
LLibrary Mod is a mod made by iLexiconn which this mod can be called the most contemporary and advanced modding tools that will be extremely useful for any modders out there. The feature that I really like about this mod is similar mods will not be a built-in animation tool. When you are going to make some custom mobs, items or any entities, you are going to take your tie properly and carefully animate them right?
If you haven’t done that very well, there will be some empty air space that players will miss hitting again and again. But actually, not always that you have to properly animate them because you can sometimes get away by re-using animations existed in Minecraft and another feature like the hitbox creation tool that will really help you to save more time in creating some detailed mobs or entities. If you have done something brand new and unique, this mod’s animation tool will be really useful in helping you bring your object to life. If you are those who do a lot of modding stuff, this mod is absolutely worth a try.
Be sure to give this mod a go. That’s going to be really useful for you when you want to make like a hitbox for every part of the entity you created and many more that will make your work become a bit easier as well.
LLibrary Mod Main Features
- This mod is the most contemporary and advanced modding tools
- Any mods using this mod will interact more smoothly and more complexly
LLibrary Mod Pros and Cons
- There mod supports for multiple entity hitboxes. It’s like when you have made a complex model and you don’t want any players who use this mod to be able to hit the air around it
- You can even create boundaries of any shape
- This mod will be really useful for those modder who love making mod, adding mobs and many more
- There will be less game crashed and with smoother experience overall
- This mod is basically only for those modder, not the player like us to enjoy it though
How to install LLibrary Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download the mod with the name LLibrary Mod from the link download provided below
- Be sure to download the latest version for both Minecraft Forge and the mod
- Install Minecraft Forge first
- Go into %appdata%
- Open .minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Put the downloaded mod into the mods folder
- All done and have fun