Loot+ Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you really satisfied with the loots that you find in the dungeon chests? Even though that the world has generated them to rarely happen in each dungeons. But, still there is so little about them. Once you have found one and you also found out that the loots or the items inside the chest are junks and not worth your time that you’ve been spending for it. So, I would like you to have a look at this awesome Loot+ Mod.
Loot+ Mod is a really interesting mod that will basically allow the players to change so many aspects of the gaming experiencing by customizing the config files provided by this mod. Also, this mod generates a set of files that show information on items, entities, blocks, effects, enchantments, and dimension and ore dictionary entries. As I mentioned that most people would probably expect to be using this mod for the only purpose which is the loots. Don’t you like it when you can change the loot of the items from the normal quality and quantity changed to be rare quality and quantity? That’s going to be very useful, but if you see from another point of view, this mod will also be too runny which will lead your fun in the game away. The instructions on specific features of the mod are in each config file. Actually, you can even change the maximum stack size of the items as well. Or you might want to change the items to give potion effect under certain conditions and some simple world generation too.
If you find this mod useful and you are those who love to change something in your world like the loots from the treasure chests, dungeon chests or the drops of the entities blocks, this Loot+ Mod will really suit your taste and you are going to have a lot of fun using this mod and playing with the config file.
Loot+ Mod Main Features
- This mod basically allows you to customize so many MANY things like chest loot and some custom items and blocks as well
Loot+ Mod Pros and Cons
- Mostly this mod allows you to add or remove stuff like the crafting recipes, smelting recipes, and drops from entities, blocks and many more. With the features given, it will be pretty useful if you want some more loot.
- You are the one who will customize all the loot system in your world depending on your balancing preference
- If you are going to be managing to over customize, it might really take away your fun
- Minecraft Forge heavily needed to be installed first
How to install Loot+ Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge
- Download Loot+ Mod
- Be sure to get both of the mod and Minecraft Forge with the latest or the most compatible version by comparing to your game’s version
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Browse to %appdata%
- Head into .minecraft folder
- Find and open mods folder
- Put the downloaded mod into the mods folder