Lux Mod for Minecraft 1.11.2/1.9.4/1.8.9/1.7.10
Are you really bored of those lighting sources in your world? I mean even those glowstone can give you some lighting with beautiful and shining design, but sometimes it gets boring without any reasons. If this happens to you as well, why won’t you go find something else that provides you something like this? I know that it’s quite tough to find the specific mod that will give you that features, so I’m here to present you guys the Lux Mod.
Lux Mod is extremely one of the best mod that makes sense a lot when it comes to lighting or the stuff like this. First of all, this mod will just provide the players the new light sources. The purpose is to give players the new ways of lighting the Minecraft world. Probably, most of us have been using the torches, lava buckets, and glowstone to light our worlds, right?
As you can see that there are actually 3 specific lighting stuff, so that would eventually get boring in time. With this mod installed, You will given so many new blocks and items based on the lighting. The new blocks are including light bulb, campfire (this one never burns out which will have the same interface similar to a furnace’s which means that you can cook by using campfire), candle, lantern, glowstone lamps, and lava lamp. For the items, there are wax and kerosene. As you can see there are so many things that you can use as the light sources rather than those same old ones. All the recipes for these things are extremely easy as well.
Those new things added by this Lux Mod are really useful that give you so many choices in choosing which lighting stuff you’d like to use and play with. Anyways, those glowstone and lava lamp look pretty well designed. They can use in a lot of situations like for the street lamp or whatever that you think it will fit best. Hope you find this mod interesting and useful.
Lux Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds in the lighting sources which will be very useful and they are including some new blocks and items like campfire, wax, kerosene, light bulb, candle and many more as well as the new recipes as well
Lux Mod Pros and Cons
- With this mod installed, you don’t have to stick using your furnace to cook stuff only as you’ve got something else like campfire that you can use to cook your favorite meal as well
- There are so many more light sources added by this mod which all of them are actually based on the real life like those light bulb, candle and many more things which will give you the various choices of playing around with those lighting stuff and enjoy the rest of the way with different types of them
- This mod tends to focus mostly about the lighting stuff, so if you are not interested about that, it’s going to be less interesting for you
- Needs Minecraft Forge to install first before you can enjoy these awesome contents
How to install Lux Mod
- Download Minecraft Forge and have it installed first
- Next, download the mod file here named Lux Mod from the link download provided below
- Be sure to download both files for the mod and Minecraft Forge with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata% and look for .minecraft
- Find mods folder
- Copy and paste the downloaded mod file into the mods folder
- All done and have fun