Have you ever felt that your Minecraft world is like a dead land when you are playing in Single-Player, which there is nobody stay in your world, even if you know that there is a NPC village, and some villagers. You might still feel that way. Everywhere you look at, there is just a nature resources, tree, water, hill, animals. With this Mace Mod will help to make your world become much more interesting.
Mace Mod is a mod which will randomly generate cities to any place of your Minecraft world. The cities that are generated look freaking cool, well designed. This one is going to be my new favorite mod. It’s freaking epic. There is so much potential. I think that Variation of houses like the difference in sizes will be added. Also, NPC should be added in the future. Basically, this mod will create many new cities in your world, but does not spawn NPC as well. Not only generate the cities to the biome you are in, but all of the place in the world. Each cities has their own style designed. Some cities has a lava surround the whole city, which look really like a castle in the tales.
This Mace Mod will make your Minecraft world to look much more cheerful and lively. You gonna have many place to explore and discover with this epic mod.
Mace Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9/1.8 Main Features
- Randomly generated cities to your world
Mace Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9/1.8 Pros and Cons
- New cities automatically generate to your world
- Make your world become much more interesting, not only the emptied biomes
- Require Microsoft .NET Framework and Forge in order to properly use.
Mace Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9/1.8 Change Log
- Murder holes above the drawbridges added
- Some more words to the city name generator added
- Archery slots to the guard towers added
- Compatibility with the latest version of Minecraft
How to install Mace Mod For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.10.2/1.9/1.8
- This mod requires version 4 of the Microsoft .NET Framework. So, download and install it first
- Download and install Forge
- Download Mace Mod
- Go to %appdata% and find for your ‘.minecraft’ folder
- Look for ‘mods’ folder
- Drag and drop the downloaded file into the ‘mods’ folder
- Run the game
- Check if the mod is completely installed