MacroKey Keybinding Mod
It’s a really useful mod made by TheMcExpress. This is exactly what everyone wants as it makes your life faster, easier and more convenient. First of all, this MacroKey Keybinding Mod will do exactly like the title says which is adding the MacroKey Keybinding to the world of Minecraft. Those who have already known about Macro things, you are probably going to enjoy it.
Next, the first step of MacroKey Keybinding Mod that you should add a binding and open up the GUI by press ‘K’ button. Then, click Add Keybinding and type in your command you now can press the button to bind a key. Once you have done that, you are ready to press Save Keybinding and go back in the game and check what you have set. To edit a key of a command, click the button with the binded ley that you have set, and then click any other key.
If you would like to disable the command, you just press ‘escape’. To remove a binding, simply click the X behind the command that you want to remove. That’s the way you use this mod. Moreover, this one won’t have any problems when it comes to multi-player or playing on the server as it’s fully functional for that. It does mean that the server that you are playing with, it does not need this mod installed.
MacroKey Keybinding Mod Main Features
- This mod simply adds in the new MacroKey for the world of Minecraft which can be used to access to something you want immediately
- Everything can be 1 click away
- This mod is fully functional for both single-player and multi-player
MacroKey Keybinding Mod Pros and Cons
- It’s a very useful and convenient when you just 1 click to get the command you want as fast as possible
- It’s easy to use if and read and understand the GUIs and some powerful commands provided
- Sometimes, if everything is way too convenient, people will be lazy eventually
- Minecraft Forge heavily recommended
How to install MacroKey Keybinding Mod
- Download the Minecraft Forge and install it first
- Download MacroKey Keybinding Mod by clicking in the link download provided and highlighted below
- Be sure to get those two things download with the most compatible version comparing to your game
- Go to %appdata%
- Look for mods folder and open it
- Drag and drop the downloaded new mod file into the mods folder
- Start the game and check if the mod is installed and worked properly